1896 House Policies
- Please note that on holidays, holiday weeks, foliage, & special events, higher rates or highest yearly rate may prevail.
- All rates are quoted double occupancy and vary within ranges according to time of season.
- A single rate is not available during peak weekends or special events.
- All children are welcome at both Motels and there is no charge for children under 10 years old and under. Children 14 years & over are welcome in our Luxury Suites.
- Extra Person rate is $15 at Motels and $30 in Luxury Suites.
- We are happy to provide cots & cribs in motels for $10 extra per day.
- State room occupancy tax 7.7% and Williamstown tax 4% are additional.
- We adhere to a 2-night minimum only on Saturdays in season, holidays, and special events.
- We are not financially responsible for refunds or credits should “acts of God” occur during your stay.
- Pondside is Pet Friendly, $20 fee for first night and $10 for every day after.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners and Discover. We are happy to honor a 10% senior citizen or AARP discount midweek/off season.
Deposit & Refund
Our guaranteed reservation constitutes a contract whereby we agree to forego all other reservations in order to accommodate you for the dates booked. You in turn agree to assume financial responsibility for those rooms being held for you. Should cancellation occur for any reason within the cancellation period, you are financially committed and we must retain your deposit. Once registered, you are committed for all dates booked.
A deposit equal to the rate for one day plus applicable taxes, or 50% for two or more days is required to guarantee your reservation. On two-day minimum weekends, a two-day deposit is required. Your deposit guarantees your entire stay.
Deposits will be promptly refunded if the reservation is cancelled seven days prior to the arrival date. For multiple reservations of 6 rooms or more, a 30-day notice is required. Cancellations are subject to a $10.00 administration fee per room.
Check In – Check Out
We are happy to hold your luggage before our 3:00 p.m. check in. We appreciate compliance with our 11 a.m. checkout time.
Due to serious allergic reactions of some travelers, we have a strict smoke free policy relating to the interior spaces of The 1896 House Country Inn & Motels. Smoking is allowed on all porches.
You may use a credit card or check to guarantee your room.
1896 House Inn & Country Lodgings
Bed and Breakfast ~ Country Inns
Route 7 ~ 910 Cold Spring Road, Williamstown, Massachusetts (MA) 01267
Telephone: 413-458-1896 ~ Toll Free: 888-999-1896 US Only
Email: email@example.com Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org ‘6 House Pub http://www.6housepub.com